Mission and Vision Statement
Typically, senior managers will write the company’s overall Mission and Vision Statements. Other managers at different levels may write statements for their particular divisions or business units. The development process requires managers to:
- Clearly identify the corporate culture, values, strategy and view of the future by interviewing employees, suppliers and customers
- Address the commitment the firm has to its key stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders and communities
- Ensure that the objectives are measurable, the approach is actionable and the vision is achievable
- Communicate the message in clear, simple and precise language
- Develop buy-in and support throughout the organization
Xanaxx Practitioners can offer both practical solutions and hands-on implementation plans to help put your organization on the path to success. Contact us today!