Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers are used to increase shareholder value. Successful integration requires understanding how to make trade-offs between speed and careful planning and involves these steps:
- Set integration priorities based on the merger’s strategic rationale and goals
- Articulate and communicate the deal’s vision by merger leaders
- Design the new organization and operating plan
- Customize the integration plan to address specific challenges: act quickly to capture economies of scale while redefining a business model; and sacrifice speed to get the model right, such as understanding brand positioning and product growth opportunities
- Aggressively implement the integration plan: by Day 100, the merged company should be operating and contributing value
Xanaxx Practitioners can offer both practical solutions and hands-on implementation plans to help put your organization on the path to success. Contact us today!