Change Management Programs
Change Management Programs require managers to:
- Focus on results. Maintain a goal-oriented mindset by establishing clear, nonnegotiable goals and designing incentives to ensure these goals are met.
- Overcome barriers to change. Identify employees who are most affected and also work to predict, measure and manage the risk of change.
- Repeatedly communicate simple, powerful messages to employees. In times of change, alter communication frequency and the methods to manage how a shaken workforce perceives and reacts to information:
- Ensure sponsorship throughout the organization. To allow sponsorship to reach all levels of the organization, enlist multiple sponsors to provide all individuals with access to — and the influence of — a sponsor.
- Reorganize around decision making. Develop a system for identifying, making and executing the most important decisions.
- Continuously monitor progress. Follow through and monitor the progress of each change initiative to tell if it is following the intended path or veering off course.
Xanaxx Practitioners can offer both practical solutions and hands-on implementation plans to help put your organization on the path to success. Contact us today!