Business Process Re-engineering
Companies use Business Process Re-engineering to improve performance substantially on key processes that affect customers directly.
Business Process Re-engineering is a dramatic change initiative that contains five major steps that managers should take:
- Refocus company values on customer needs
- Redesign core processes, often using information technology to enable improvements
- Reorganize a business into cross-functional teams with end-to-end responsibility for a process
- Rethink basic organizational and people issues
- Improve business processes across the organization
Xanaxx Practitioners can offer both practical solutions and hands-on implementation plans to help put your organization on the path to success. Contact us today!