How Much Does It Cost to Build a Website? Use this Dynamic Tool to Generate Your Web Design Estimate in Real Time. Get 10% Discount When You Order Within 7 Days of Your Quote! Get Started Now!!
How Much Does It Cost to Build a Website
With our website design costing tool, you can personalize the features of your website by choosing only the ones you need…thereby reducing your overall website cost. The estimator wizard walks you step by step through the vertical sequence of choice features. Simply clicking the features you want automatically add them to your bucket revealing the total amount down the bottom of the page. Deselecting a particular feature removes it from the total – giving the flexibility you need to cost your website according to your budget without haggling with any one.
When undertaken correctly, strategic planning transforms an organization. At Xanaxx Consulting Group, we use our depth of experience to develop a customized planning process that will assist you in achieving the desired organizational transformation. We help you answer the following questions:
- What is our organizational vision, and how will we measure our long-term success?
- How will our market evolve, and what are the implications for our future direction?
- What are the elements of a sustainable competitive position?
- Is an affiliation or another type of strategic partnership needed to enhance our positioning?
- What level of growth should we pursue, and what are our clinical service line priorities?
- In what ways should we partner with physicians to achieve our targeted growth?
- What are our geographic market priorities?
- Are outreach/off-site development efforts needed to ensure growth?
- What quality, service, and cost performance improvements are needed?
- What are the financial and resource implications of our strategies?
We tailor our planning process to best meet the needs of your organization. However, our approach consistently incorporates the following elements:
- A primary focus on growing volumes and improving financial results.
- Lessons learned from our experiences with hospitals and physician groups in a variety of markets across all 50 states.
- Synthesis of internal and market data into meaningful findings and implications.
- Building of consensus around the complex and challenging issues facing your organization.
- Articulation of both a clear, compelling vision and practical, actionable strategies.
Most certainly, this time of heightened uncertainty and constrained resources, healthcare organizations have an even greater need for clear direction, robust strategies, and financially sound business initiatives. Xanaxx Consulting Group has the breadth and depth of technical and process skills required to assist you in all aspects of strategic, business, and service line planning.
Our consultants integrate their expertise in strategic, financial, and operational planning in order to arrive at recommendations that are market-driven, financially sound, and implementable. We add value to your planning efforts through our critical thinking, creativity, and pragmatism.
Xanaxx Consulting Group works closely with you to develop a long-term vision, the strategies required to successfully achieve that vision, and the financial and action plans needed for effective execution. Our strategy services include:
XCG Strategic Planning
Enterprise-wide strategic plans, organizational visioning, repositioning and volume growth plans, affiliation needs assessments, strategic advisory assistance, implementation support, and retreat facilitation.
XCG Business Planning & Feasibility Studies
Evaluation of new initiatives and capital projects, demand forecasting, financial impact analysis, ambulatory/outreach business plans, analysis of business ventures/transactions, and merger/acquisition assistance.
XCG Service Line Planning
Portfolio analysis; resource-allocation priority setting; and service line strategic and business plans for cancer, cardiovascular, digestive disease, neuroscience, orthopedic/musculoskeletal, pediatric/children’s, and surgical programs and facilities.
As the cost of delivering healthcare continues to rise and the claims submissions process becomes more complex, effectively managing the revenue cycle is more important than ever. While Xanaxx provides a wide range of services, our focus on the fundamentals of business management – such as revenue cycle operations – is often where we deliver the most value.
Operations Improvement: From patient registration and insurance verification to charge master updates, billing, collections and denials management, our consultants have an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the revenue cycle as well as the regulations under which healthcare organizations must operate. This knowledge is rooted in both high level and hands-on experience gained in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, managed care organizations, and medical groups. In fact, many of our consultants have had direct management responsibility for operations, billings and collections prior to joining Xanaxx. Simply put, we have the skills and experience necessary to help your organization optimize revenue, improve operational efficiencies and accelerate the A/R process.
For nearly two decades, we have put this experience to the test – achieving measurable results and implementing sustainable solutions.
We approach each engagement as a true partnership. From the development of a “big picture” strategy to the highly detailed and technical implementation phase, our consultants provide hands-on assistance designed to involve you every step of the process – Operations Improvement.
The result is a manageable, yet cost-effective, solution designed around the needs of your organization that works long after our assignment is complete.
Xanaxx`s Revenue Cycle & Operations Improvement Services:
- Patient Access (Scheduling, Pre-Registration, Insurance Verification, Financial Counseling)
- Patient Flow
- Charge Description Master (CDM) Design, Optimization, Compliance and Maintenance
- Charge Capture
- Documentation, Coding and Reimbursement
- Billing and Collections
- Contracts Management
- Denials Management
- Payment Processing
- Patient Financial Services & Process Improvement
- Healthcare Information Technology Solutions and Architecture – Operations Improvement